Study-In-UK: 2024 Cambridge University Scholarship for International Students
The Boustany Foundation-sponsored Cambridge University Scholarship for International Students presents a unique chance for individuals aspiring to pursue MBA programs at one of the world’s top universities.
Dedicated to the singular mission of improving humanity, the Boustany Foundation bestows scholarships upon exceptionally gifted individuals, opening transformative paths for underprivileged children, and fostering tolerance among diverse cultures.
- Host: Cambridge University
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships| Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: May 15, 2024.
The Cambridge MBA is among the globe’s foremost business programs, delivered at one of the world’s most esteemed universities. Those awarded scholarships also gain membership at Pembroke College, recognized as the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded biennially for a one-year course at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School.
To be considered for the Cambridge University Scholarship:
- Candidates must have four years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- curriculum vitae with photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
- Passport details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should use the link created below.