Study-In-USA: 2024 University Of California Berkeley Scholarship For African Students
The University of California Berkeley Scholarship for African Students is designed to promote the admission of African students pursuing advanced legal education.
As our funds are highly constrained, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be awarded to two exceptional applicants annually.
- Host: University Of California, Berkeley
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships| Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: December 18, 2023
Scholarship awards are based on:
- Citizenship or primary residence in Africa
- Academic merit
- A Statement of Intention describing what the scholarship recipient plans on accomplishing in Africa after graduating from the LL.M. executive track.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum grade standard of ‘P’ (pass) or higher in all classes during the first semester in order to maintain scholarship eligibility during the second semester, and students who begin the program in spring must also maintain the minimum grade standard during the second semester to maintain scholarship eligibility during the third semester.
- Students must be admitted to the LL.M. executive track program beforethey can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship application instructions will be provided to eligible admitted students.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This is a full-tuition waiver. Recipients will be responsible for paying only the $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses and duration is 1 year.
To initiate the application process, candidates are required to submit the following documents: • Transcripts and letters of recommendation must be sent to LSAC well in advance to ensure sufficient processing time.
Applicants who meet the qualifications and are interested in applying should utilize the provided application button to complete the application procedures.