Study-In-Sweden: 2024 Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship for International Students
The Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue Master’s programs offered by Chalmers.
Administered by Chalmers and funded by the Government of Sweden, the IPOET (International Programme Office for Education and Training) provides 75% tuition fee waivers. These scholarships are accessible to all students who are required to pay tuition fees.
Chalmers has been a private university since 1994, with the Chalmers University of Technology Foundation as its proprietor. The university offers a wide-ranging education in technology and science, encompassing programs at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral levels.
- Host Country: Sweden
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships| Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: January 15, 2024
In 2024, Chalmers University will be providing around 35 IPOET scholarships. These scholarships are financed by the Swedish Council for Higher Education and are available to prospective students who are required to pay tuition fees. The process of administering and granting these scholarships is managed by Chalmers.
To be considered for the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship, you must:
- be a 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- be a Citizen from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Method of Application
Prospective applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship are encouraged to utilize the provided link for submission.