Study-In-UK: 2024 University of Bradford Scholarships For International Students
The University of Bradford Scholarships for International Students are open to exceptionally talented individuals from all nations who aspire to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in various fields of study.
Situated in the city of Bradford, the University of Bradford is a prominent public research institution with two campuses located at Emm Lane and Richmond Road. It boasts a diverse student body hailing from various corners of the globe and comprises five faculties.
The university provides an array of support services aimed at aiding students throughout their academic journey and equipping them for careers on a global scale. Here, students have access to innovative learning environments, cutting-edge entertainment facilities, and state-of-the-art research spaces.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships| Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends | Accommodation
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: Not Specified
Applications are currently being accepted for the University of Bradford Scholarship for the academic year 2024-25 in the United Kingdom. If the cost of your education is a concern, you have an excellent chance to apply for the International Bachelors Scholarships, Masters Scholarships, and PhD Scholarships provided by the University of Bradford.
To be eligible for University of Bradford Scholarship applicants need to be fulfill the following criteria:
- Students having any nationalityare eligible to apply.
- Black students
- Disabled students
- Female students
- Care leavers
- Polar Q1 and Q2 students
- Refugees given the sanctuary status of the university
- Estranged students
- Gypsy, Roma, Traveller students
- Children from military families, veterans and partners of military personnel.
- Prioritising criteria in case of over subscription:
- Students with 2 or more underrepresented group characteristics.
- Care leavers based on the rationale that they are the most underrepresented group within University of Bradford and underrepresented in highly skilled employment.
- Black students based on the rationale that they are the 2nd most underrepresented group within University of Bradford and underrepresented in highly skilled employment.
- Disabled students based on the rationale that they are the 3rd most underrepresented group within University of Bradford and underrepresented in highly skilled employment.
- Female students based on the rationale that they are underrepresented in the digital sector although not underrepresented within the student body at University of Bradford.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Scholarship
- Monthly Stipends
Applicants have to prepare the following document while applying online for University of Bradford International Scholarship in UK:
- Documents: You must have to provide additional information to confirm their eligibility for the fund, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the master’s degree, claimants need to hold the first-class honours degree at UG level and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to a postgraduate course.
Method of Application
Each scholarship has its unique application process. To learn more about how to apply for the University of Bradford Masters Scholarship, please visit the provided scholarship link.
To be eligible for the University of Bradford Scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Bradford. Upon confirmation of enrollment, candidates can proceed to fill out the online application form for this educational grant.