Study-In-USA: 2024 University of Findlay Scholarships For International Students
The University of Findlay provides scholarships for international students based on their CGPA, with added opportunities for those who excel in the GRE or GMAT tests. The University of Findlay offers over 88 Bachelor’s degrees, 11 Master’s degrees, and five Doctorate-level degree programs. Findlay has consistently ranked highly in U.S. News & World Report’s annual survey of “America’s Best Colleges” for 17 consecutive years. The university boasts an enrollment of more than 3,500 students, including over 1,000 graduate students, with approximately 1,250 students residing on campus in university housing.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships| Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $21,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
The University of Findlay acknowledges the value of hard work by offering scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students. These scholarships are determined by your overall grade point average, and graduate students have the opportunity to earn extra scholarships based on their strong performance in the GRE or GMAT tests.
What’s more, there’s no need for a separate application to receive a scholarship at Findlay. Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the admission process.
To be considered for the University of Findlay Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will provide $21,000 a year/renewable each year (depending on cummulative grade point)
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below.